A portrait of a loved one or a family photograph can be among our most cherished possessions. It is a way of remembering and honoring these special moments and special people in our lives. Portraits make great gifts, even if the gift is for you!
My prime objective in portraiture is to create a work of art of exceptional quality that you will love and cherish. Feel free to contact me if you would like to brainstorm about creative ideas for a portrait! I love a challenge! If you have an idea that is new or different, I can make it happen!
Client and Community Comments
- "Kevin is one of the very best portrait photographers I have encountered in my 40+ years around the Austin photo scene. When you see his work it's obvious that his clients have a ball working with him; he's a great guy and he knows his stuff. Five stars for sure." - Jon Leatherwood
- "I can't begin to tell you how happy and grateful we are... You by far surpassed our expectations in every way. Thank you for your amazing professionalism and masterful skill."
- "Thank you so much for the fast turn around! Wow, the photos look great. I will be sure and share your information and keep you in mind for future projects."
- "These are absolutely the best professional family pictures we've ever had! I am soooo excited. You captured exactly the feeling that I was looking for -- natural and relaxed."
- "Kevin Gourley was SUPER professional. His studio was very nice, clean, with a ton of great equipments. He offered drinks and snacks as well. The shots turned out AMAZING and I will use them all in the near future. Highly recommend using him. Cheers!"
- "Kevin did a great job. He had awesome ideas to help form my vision and finalize my project. He was able to take my ideas and thoughts well and did an amazing job turning them into picture. I would definitely recommend working with him!"
- "Loved our photos from Kevin when my daughter was getting started in the acting/modeling world."
- "Anna and I were so impressed but not surprised with your talents and products from her recent photo shoot."
- "Dear Kevin, All I can say is 'Wow!' The photos you took for my portfolio are fabulous! Your professionalism and care for your art make you a pleasure to work with. As a repeat customer, I wouldn't have my photos done anywhere else! You brought out a beauty in me that I didn't know I had! Thanks so much!" Diana Wilcox, Christian Singer-Songwriter
- "My experience with you was one that I will never forget! I have never seen anyone put so much thought and effort into perfecting their craft. You made the shoot fun and spontaneous, and i was never bored or tired with taking the photographs. I am still in awe of the photos you produced and all i can say is thank you so much. I cannot wait to shoot with you again, and at this point I wouldn't want to with anyone else. You made me feel so beautiful. :)" Thanks again. Alexis Coleman, Miss Teen Texas United America
- "Kevin – I want to thank you for doing such an AMAZING job on my photo shoot!! I had the hardest time deciding on final selections because there were so many wonderful images to choose from! When my husband saw the pictures, all he could say was “WOW”! You are the first photographer I’ve ever worked with who has put so much time and effort into ensuring every shot is perfect. My final photos were all I dreamed they would be. Thank you for making me feel so comfortable during the shoot, and letting me be ME. I can’t wait to work with you again; looking forward to that Corvette shoot! ;-) ~*Many hugs*~" Rena Brubaker, Mrs. Texas United America
We can create your portrait at my studio in NW Austin, or we can meet at any location of your choosing, whether it be your home, an area park, the lake, or other location (I can suggest several!) Most sessions are about an hour, but we can plan the session to be whatever you want! If you would like the use of a makeup artist, these services can also be provided for an additional charge.
You may choose to purchase high quality ultra premium luster prints or beautiful canvas prints to grace the walls of your home, or you may also purchase the digital images for creating Christmas cards or posting online.
Take advantage of my special offers (below) and/or purchase exactly what you want with my Standard Pricing. Contact me to inquire about more detailed pricing information and other specials!
Prices: Most people choose to invest in a session + prints ranging anywhere from $300 to over $1000, depending on whether they are just wanting an excellent portrait with a limited set of Ultra Premium Luster prints or beautiful canvas artwork. I offer a variety of options to meet your budget and tastes.
Weekends: I typically book sessions during the week, but sometimes can make arrangements to book a weekend session. Weekend rates vary depending on the specific weekend and whether it's a holiday, etc.
You get 6 months to pay, if you use PayPal Credit!
Portrait Special Value Discounts!
Receive a $25 discount + a $25 discount coupon for a future session!
Receive a $50 discount + a $25 discount coupon for a future session!
Receive a $75 discount + a $50 discount coupon for a future session!
Receive a $150 discount + a $100 discount coupon for a future session!
* Special pricing is only available for images purchased for personal (non-commercial) use. Order amounts are before tax is added, with total including session fees + images and prints ordered. These specials only apply to your first order after a session. If you were given a coupon, it must be mentioned when booking the session, and then present the coupon at the session, in order to qualify. Order within 2 weeks and save $$! If you wish to take advantage of any of our package pricing or special discounts, make sure you place your order within 2 weeks of receiving your proofs! After that, you may order anything at our standard a la carte prices. Payment is due before order is processed.
Sales Tax: 8.25% Sales Tax is applied to all Texas (TX) orders.
Shipping: Based on order size.
Prices subject to change without notice.